- Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles
- Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program
- Red Stone Equity Partners
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development – Neighborhood Stabilization Program (HCD-NSP)
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
- Western Community Housing
The development of Buckingham Place Senior Apartments helped to transform a formerly blighted Los Angeles neighborhood into a thriving senior housing community.
The property, which was initially intended to be a part of a master planned redevelopment consisting of three separate buildings, was stalled due to economic conditions prior to Meta Housing Corporation’s involvement in the project.
In order to revive the project, the Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles reached out to Meta Housing with the request to complete the development as a one-building, 70-unit multifamily community.
Meta Housing worked closely with the City of Los Angeles in order to complete the affordable housing community, which is now home to seniors ages 62+. Residents enjoy modern amenities, including an expansive community patio, as well as a common room, exercise room, library and computer room.