- Citi Community Capital
- Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Red Stone Equity Partners, LLC
- Western Community Housing
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
Cantabria Senior Apartments is an affordable senior housing community for seniors aged 62 and older.
A sister project of Asturias Senior Apartments, the property was developed by Meta in 2009, and features 81 units with one- and two bedroom floor plans.
Located in Panorama City, the community is in close proximity to the Van Nuys airport, the Sepulveda Basin Wildlife Preserve and ample shopping and recreational destinations.
Aligned with Meta Housing’s ongoing philosophy to create life-enhancing environments, this property was designed to promote resident interaction, with a large community courtyard that is surrounded by the property’s units.