- California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles
- Housing & Community Development Dept. of the State of CA
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Western Community Housing
- Richman Group
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
La Coruna Senior Apartments is an affordable apartment community for seniors in Van Nuys, which was completed by Meta Housing Corporation in May of 2013.
As sister project to Andalucia Senior Apartments, the community consists of 87 units, featuring one- and two bedroom floor plans, along with a host of luxury amenities.
In keeping with its philosophy to develop life-enhancing communities, Meta Housing Corporation also offers free social programs to La Coruna Senior Apartments’ residents in order to encourage interactivity and engagement, in turn improving their wellness and promoting their longevity.
Social programs including health and wellness classes, art classes, exercise classes and social events are offered by Meta Housing’s long-time partner, EngAGE.