- Wells Fargo Bank
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Long Beach Housing Development Corporation
- FHLB Affordable Housing Program
- Housing & Community Development Dept. of the State of CA (IIG-TOD)
- National Equity Fund, Inc.
- Century Housing
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
Marking the third generation of Meta Housing’s innovative art colony concept, the Long Beach Senior Arts Colony is a phased 200-unit multifamily community that will deliver a fully arts-enriched lifestyle to seniors ages 55+. Through this unique concept, Meta Housing Corporation is helping seniors to redefine retirement and improve their overall well-being by discovering and rediscovering their passions through free, on-site professional arts programs.
The property was designed to encourage complete engagement among residents, and features extensive arts amenities, including art studios and an art gallery, as well as a 99-seat performance theatre. In addition, the community offers over 15,000 square feet of community space, including a fitness room, yoga/meditation room, large main lobby with piano, computer room, game room, dog park, community gardens, outdoor spa, and outdoor BBQ and seating area with a fireplace.
Residents also enjoy free, comprehensive arts and social activities provided by Meta Housing’s partner, EngAGE.
Completed by Meta Housing Corporation in December 2012, the Long Beach Senior Arts Colony is comprised of two properties which operate as one, located side by side on East Anaheim Street in Long Beach.