- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
- State of California’s Department of Housing and Community Development
- Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- Red Stone Equity Partners
One of Meta Housing Corporation’s newest mixed-use projects, Metro @ Hollywood is a $43.8 million, transit-oriented development that combines 5,500 square feet of ground floor retail space with a modern, 120-unit affordable apartment community.
The property, which offers housing to seniors ages 55+, is located in a walkable Hollywood neighborhood, in close proximity to Los Angeles’ network of public transportation systems, including the Red Line, a prominent Los Angeles subway line which connects Hollywood with Downtown.
The community offers a variety of amenities to residents, including an exercise room, library, art studio, media room, large community room, and two outdoor decks, one of which features unobstructed views of the Griffith Observatory.
Meta Housing Corporation designed the property to promote a sense of community and engagement among residents, featuring a two-story clubhouse with large glass windows which opens into the outdoor center courtyard. The result is the creation of a large, inviting space for residents which promotes a sense of community and encourages interaction among neighbors.