- Western Community Housing
- Ocean Park Community Center
- Architects Collective
- Isaac Management Group, Inc.
- State of California Housing and Community Development Department (HCD) Veteran Housing & Homeless Prevention Program (VHHP)
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco- Affordable Housing Program
Metro @ Western is the proposed new construction of 33 apartments on a half-acre site located within a short walk from the Western Stop of the Metro Expo Line. The project will offer 32 affordable one, two, and three bedroom units, including 1 two-bedroom manager’s unit.
Units will be affordable for households earning between 30-50 percent of the area medium income. Furthermore, the project will provide supportive services and Project-Based Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (PBVASH) vouchers for 14 units that will target veterans experiencing varying levels of homelessness. The project has the full support of the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System.
A four-story, 29,780 square-foot apartment building will be constructed to complement the neighborhood while providing a high-quality and safe environment for its residents. Units will contain a fully equipped kitchen/bath and building common areas consisting of a community room, leasing room, and an outdoor lounge area with a play structure. Units will be designed specifically to aid the targeted special needs population.
· Transit Oriented Development
· Green Point Rated
· Economic revitalization
· Proximity Amenities
· Improves economic vitality of area