- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- RBC Capital Markets
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Western Community Housing
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
Meta Housing Corporation developed Andalucia Senior Apartments, an affordable senior living community for seniors 62 and older, in 2010. The community consists of 94 units, featuring one- and two bedroom floor plans with amenities such as a jacuzzi, clubhouse, computer center and state-of-the-art fitness center. The property is located in the City of Van Nuys, directly off the 405 freeway with easy access to many local activities for active seniors.