- Citi Community Capital
- Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Red Stone Equity Partners, LLC.
- Western Community Housing
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
Located adjacent to its sister property, Cantabria Senior Apartments, Meta Housing Corporation developed Asturias Senior Apartments in 2009 as an affordable senior apartment community for those age 62 and older.
This property features 69 units with one- and two-bedroom floor plans, and is located in close proximity to the Angeles National Forest, as well as entertainment and shopping, including multiple nearby golf courses and shopping malls.
The property was designed with natural water features throughout the community to promote a peaceful living environment for residents.