Address: 656-660 Stanford Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021
Year Completed: 2023
Type: Permanent Supportive
- The People Concern
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- City of Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department
- Los Angeles County Development Authority
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- P. Morgan Chase Bank
- Boston Financial Investment Management
LAMP Lodge is the development of an 82-unit affordable housing community in downtown Los Angeles, California.
The apartment community provides permanent supportive housing for homeless, chronically homeless and individuals with special needs.
The apartment community features a host of amenities including a community room with a kitchen, courtyard, and a community garden, among others. The community garden along with the supportive services planned at the community helps to create a holistic environment that supports the wellness of residents.
LAMP Lodge is located within two miles of mass transit, providing easy access to the surrounding Greater Los Angeles area. Lamp Lodge is also located near local parks, grocery stores, restaurants and a medical clinic.