- County of Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department
- Century Housing
- St. Joseph Center
- Health Services Los Angeles County
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- Cannon Constructors
- DK Engineer, Corp
- The Architects Collective
- Western Community Housing
Metro @ Buckingham Senior Apartments is a transit-oriented affordable housing community for seniors age 62 years and older.
The community features 102 one-bedroom affordable senior housing units within walking distance of the Crenshaw/Martin Luther King Jr. Station on LA County Metro’s new Crenshaw/LAX light rail line. The property offers accessible walkways and elevators located throughout and include an on-site gym, game room, library, and laundry room.