- California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles
- Housing & Community Development Dept. of the State of CA
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Western Community Housing
Sherman Village Apartments is a 73-unit affordable housing community in the City of Reseda. Through this $25 million development, Meta Housing Corporation transformed a former used car lot into a beautiful and affordable family apartment community that now features one-, two- and three bedroom units.
This development was created with the support of the City of Los Angeles and is held in high regard by City residents, who recognize that the development helped to clean up an abandoned street corner, while providing local families with a new and affordable living option.