Address: 14920 Astoria Street, Sylmar, CA 91342
Phone: (747) 500-7714
Year Completed: 2017
Type: Family/Permanent Supportive | Units: 101
Management: Solari Enterprises, Inc.
- Western Community Housing
- Y&M Architects
- KKG, Inc.
- Los Angeles Housing and Community Investment Department (HCIDLA)
- State of California Housing and Community Development Department (HCD)
- Affordable Housing & Sustainable Communities Program
- California Housing Finance Agency- Mental Health Services Act
- City of Los Angeles- Economic Workforce and Development Department- CDBG-
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco- Affordable Housing
- State of California Housing and Community Development Department (HCD) Infill Infrastructure Grant Program (IIG)
- State of California Housing and Community Development Department (HCD) Affordable Housing & Sustainable Communities Program
Sylmar Court is a mixed-use, family-oriented apartment community in Sylmar, California. The 101-unit apartment community features approximately 3,500 square feet of commercial space, and is located within walking distance to major transit, schools, and public parks.
The Metrolink Sylmar Station and a variety of Metro Bus lines are approximately less than a half mile from the property, as well as Carey Ranch Park and Osceola Elementary School.
Meta Housing incorporated a 3,000 square-foot community center into the property, which helps foster community participation and engagement among residents and families. The apartment community also features a series of outdoor BBQ’s, a large community courtyard, tot lot and bicycle storage.
Sylmar Court features a mix of large one- two- and three-bedroom floorplans, and was constructed to LEED Gold certification standards.