- US Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Community Redevelopment Agency of Los Angeles
- Federal Home Loan Bank Affordable Housing Program
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- Western Community Housing
Tobias Terrace Apartments in Panorama City, Calif. features 56 affordable family units, including one- and three- bedroom floor plans.
While building Tobias Terrace, Meta Housing Corporation was inspired by the historical architecture in the surrounding neighborhood, and integrated this aesthetic in the project’s design. The resulting Spanish Mission-style architecture delivered a refined improvement to the local community.
Tobias Terrace successfully offers residents high-quality housing with ongoing life-enhancing services. The gated community offers a host of amenities for families to enjoy, including a common area recreation room, fitness room, lobby/office, tot lot and water feature.