Washington Arts Collective
Address: 4600 & 4601 W Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90016
Type: Family/Special Needs | Units: 56
Management: The John Stewart Company
- Western Community Housing
- City of Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department
- Los Angeles County Development Authority
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
The Washington Arts Collective is the proposed new construction of 56 multifamily units located in the Mid-City neighborhood of Los Angeles. Across two individual buildings along Washington Boulevard, the apartment community will be home to low-income working artists and their families, as well as families who have special needs.
Designed to provide a supportive environment for its resident population, the project will feature artist studios, a music room, art gallery, case management offices, and more. Residents will also have access to a variety of neighborhood amenities, including public transit, parks, grocery stores, and public schools.