Winnetka Senior Apartments
Address: 20750 Sherman Way, Winnetka, CA 91306
Phone: (818) 710-1305
Follow Up Application Phone: (213) 833-1860
Year Completed: 2016
Type: Senior/Permanent Supportive | Units: 95
Management: John Stewart Company
- PATH Ventures
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- City of Los Angeles
- County of Los Angeles Community Development Commission
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- RedStone Equity Partners
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- Enterprise Community Partners
The Winnetka Senior Apartments is a 95-unit affordable apartment community dedicated to low-income and homeless seniors age 62 and older.
The apartment community was constructed to feature a wide variety of amenities and services that help to create wellness and self-sufficiency in addition to providing a quality and safe environment for residents.
Meta Housing Corporation, in partnership with the County of Los Angeles Departments of Mental Health and Health Services, PATH Ventures, and Northeast Valley Health Center, provide residents with services including case management, mental health care, primary and preventive health care, financial and life skills training, all of which are designed to help ensure long-term housing stability.
The Winnetka Senior Apartments received funding from a variety of public and private sources. The California Department of Housing and Community Development provided funding through the Multifamily Housing Program (MHP) and the Infill Infrastructure Grant Program (IIG). Both of the State programs focus on the new construction and rehabilitation of affordable permanent and transitional housing.